Win Tickets To The 2013 Cheltenham Gold Cup
To celebrate Christmas, we're giving away two tickets to the 2013 Cheltenham Gold Cup!
As a way of saying thank you to all our Facebook fans who've contributed to some great discussions about the Cheltenham Festival and National Hunt Racing over the past 12 months, we're giving you the chance to attend the Cheltenham Gold Cup on Friday, 15th March 2013 on us.
If you're already a fan of our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/thecheltenhamfestival), all's you have to do is hit the enter button on the page and tell us who you think is going to win the race and if you're not a fan, simply hit like to become a fan and you too can enter and stand a chance of winning a trip to what is arguably the number one event in the Jumps Racing calendar.
With Kauto Star and Denman hanging up their "running shoes" and the tragic loss of last year's Gold Cup winner, Synchronised, there is a gap for a new potential Gold Cup great to emerge in 2013. Bobs Worth, Sir Des Champs, Silviniaco Conti, Flemenstar and First Lieutenant are all young pretenders to the throne and make up a hugely competitive antepost market. Meanwhile, the Nicky Henderson trained Long Run, winner of the race in 2011, will be looking to bounce back.
Everything is set up for this to be a thriller and you can be there...
Terms & Conditions
- The competition closes on Thursday 20th December, winners will be notified via direct message on Facebook. Upon on confirming they are able to attend Gold Cup day on Friday 15th March 2013, the tickets will be posted out via first class recored delivery.
- Tickets are non-refundable and there is no alternative prize.
- Tickets only. It is the winners responsibility to get to and from the racecourse and once the tickets have been delivered, Cheltenham-festival.co.uk accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to the tickets.
- This is a free to enter competition. All entries are to be made via www.facebook.com/thecheltenhamfestival. Entry is via "Like" only and the winner will be selected at random on Friday 21st December.
- cheltenham-festival.co.uk & www.facebook.com/thecheltenhamfestival and any promotions, competitions and offers are in no way associated or affiliated with Cheltenham Racecourse. The site and Facebook account are intented for information purposes only and a resource for fans of National Hunt racing and those attending or betting on the Cheltenham festival.
Cheltenham Festival Odds
We now have the latest bookmakers betting odds for the main Cheltenham Festival Races.
These odds are updated regularily to ensure that you in touch with all the market moves in the build up to the festival.
Cheltenham Festival - Betting Tips
Following on from last year, we are delighted to announce that we are featuring horse racing tips from Channel Four Racing presenter, Tom Lee.
Tom appears on Channel 4's Morning Line & covers live Racing in the afternoon as well fronting RTE's Racing coverage in Ireland, his Cheltenham Festival Tips and previews of each day's Racing will be available during the Festival and supported with opinions and views from our Racing writers.